HP7475 -> postscript translator

Brian Halligan halligan at post.its.mcw.edu
Thu Jul 8 17:36:05 EST 1993

Lynna Stone-Infeld (STONE at biomed.med.yale.edu) wrote:
:
:    I seem to remember a Mac application that would convert HP7475 output to
: postscript. I have looked on several FTP servers and don't see it. Does anyone
: know if such a thing exists and where I could get it. Thanks.
:
: - Lynna
: =======================================================================
: - Lynna Stone-Infeld, Manager, User Services
:                AND    Manager, Molecular Biology Computing Resources
:                           Internet:  STONE at BIOMED.MED.YALE.EDU
:                                   Bitnet: STONE at YALEMED
: Biomedical Computing Unit, Yale University, School of Medicine
: P.O. Box 3333, New Haven, CT, 06510
:
:
Brian D. Halligan			halligan at post.its.mcw.edu
Assistant Professor			414-257-8413 (voice)
Department of Microbiology		414-257-8427 (FAX)
Medical College of Wisconsin