POPmail and NUPOP source code?

Ashok Aiyar ashok at biochemistry.cwru.edu
Sat Jul 10 10:45:25 EST 1993

In article <m0oERur-0001BlC at ingen.cu> web!ceniai.cu!ingen.cu!carmas at NET.BIO.NET (Carlos Israel Armas) writes:

>Hi netters!
>anyone knows where to ftp for the source code of POPmail or NUPOP?
>both run on IBM PC  MSDOS. I don't have access to archie or ftp.
>it's clients for POP services. (RFCs 1081, 1082)

To the best of my knowledge, source code for either is not available.  If
you are interested in looking at POP2 or POP3 client code, I would recommend
taking a look at the source for the KA9Q clients.  Off course these are not
GUI clients ....

Ashok

Ashok Aiyar                        Mail: ashok at biochemistry.cwru.edu
Department of Biochemistry                       Tel: (216) 368-3300
CWRU School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio         Fax: (216) 368-4544
MIME Enclosures OK