Need source-code for BinHex

smith at mcclb0.med.nyu.edu smith at mcclb0.med.nyu.edu
Sun Jul 11 11:21:12 EST 1993

Does anyone know where I could find a copy of the source for BinHex.

My goal is to get a version that will run on a VAX (or under UNIX for that
matter). We want it so as to be able to process BinHex stuff from a Mac
without having to play silly file-server games and unBinHex it on a Mac.
This is to deal with BinHexed mail attachments that come from people with Macs
using Eudora.

I seem to remember that there is a MS-DOS version somwewhere.  Maybe this
would be a good place to start, if someone has not already done the job...