Need source-code for BinHex

CHRIS at wwg3.uovs.ac.za CHRIS at wwg3.uovs.ac.za
Mon Jul 12 05:08:11 EST 1993

Does anyone know where I could find a copy of the source for BinHex.

My goal is to get a version that will run on a VAX (or under UNIX for that
matter). We want it so as to be able to process BinHex stuff from a Mac
without having to play silly file-server games and unBinHex it on a Mac.
This is to deal with BinHexed mail attachments that come from people with Macs
using Eudora.

I seem to remember that there is a MS-DOS version somwewhere.  Maybe this
would be a good place to start, if someone has not already done the job...

|Ross Smith,  Research Computing Resource, Department of Cell Biology, NYU-MC|
|E-Mail:  SMITH at NYUMED.BITNET (BITNET),   SMITH at MCCLB0.MED.NYU.EDU (Internet)|

Dear Ross Smith,

I have found a BinHex program for MS-DOS.  I have searched in vain
for a MS-DOS version of DeBinHex.

Kind regards
Chris

|Chris Viljoen                   | Dept. of Microbiology &         |
|Internet: chris at wwg3.uovs.ac.za | Biochemistry                    |
|Telephone: (051) 401-2875       | Univ. of the Orange Freestate   |
|Telefax: 27/51/482004           | P.O. Box 339, Bloemfontein, 9300|
|                                | South Africa                    |