NIH Image question

Thomas Trusk, PhD ttrusk at
Mon Jul 12 11:24:10 EST 1993

In article <bio1.270.0 at> bio1 at (Fourie Joubert) writes:
>I'm thinking of putting together a Mac system for gel analysis using NIH
>Image. Can NIH Image read TIFF or similar files created on a PC scanner?

>If not, is there a relatively cheap card available for connecting a Mac to
>our lab video camera?

We've had NO trouble getting ANY computer image data, no matter what the
source, into NIH Image. Just know the format!

*Thomas Trusk, PhD                   *                                     *
*Dept. of Cellular Biology & Anatomy *  I'm a peripheral visionary.        *
*Medical College of Wisconsin        *  I can see into the future...       *
*Milwaukee, WI  53226                *  Just way off to the side.          *
*MaBellNet: (414) 257-8504           *                                     *
*INTERNET: ttrusk at        *                  Steven Wright      *