Vibrant documentation?

Linda Penington lindap at dibbler.cs.monash.edu.au
Wed Jul 14 02:58:36 EST 1993

I am planning to write a user interface which I would ideally like to be
portable across a wide range of platforms (I know, wouldn't we all :).
To this end I hope to use Vibrant, which was put out by NCBI in the same
package as ASNtool.  The README says that Vibrant is provided as is,
and no documentation was provided.  Does anyone know of _any_ information
or documentation for Vibrant which might make my task a little easier?

--
Linda Penington
lindap at dibbler.cs.monash.edu.au
--
We apologise for any loss of coherence displayed in this letter.  Normal
service will be resumed just as soon as we are sure what's normal

--
Linda Penington
lindap at dibbler.cs.monash.edu.au