slide/poster drawing software

Frank Richardson indotec!frichard at redid.org.do
Wed Jul 14 16:00:33 EST 1993

--------------------
In article <9307131753.AA04003 at kona.cc.mcgill.ca> IVAN at MNI.lan.mcgill.ca writes:
>> In a previous article, GRGGTA at PATERSON.CHRISTIE-HOSPITAL.MANCHESTER.AC.UK () says:
>>

>> >Dear All,
>> >We are about to update our ancient 'GEM' graphics drawing software (circa
>> >1987) for something better. We use this software for molecular biology-
>> >oriented slides, posters, thesis illustrations etc. It includes graph
>> >presentation and drawing applications.

>The thing is that you're doing several graphics tasks which none of
>them can all cover adequately.

[commentary on specific programs deleted]

As you may see from all the answers you have received, there is not
such thing like "the easy choice software".
Considering all the comments you have received, you should be by know
more enlightened (or perhaps more confused?) than before.

Want a tip? Try to get free demos of the software the netters mentioned
and make the final evaluation by yourself to see if one of them really
fit your needs and your pocket. Most of software companies offer them.
It is worth the trial.

			Frank

Frank Richardson                      Phone  : (809) 566-8121 (ext 264)
indotec!frichard at redid.org.do	      Home   : (809) 596-6801
				      Fax    : (809) 540-2808 or 2809
				      Address: INDOTEC (Dominican Institute
					        of Industrial Technology)