Science ware for Linux OS

SCHWENDINGER,J schwendinger at scsud.ctstateu.edu
Wed Jul 14 21:02:00 EST 1993

Hello all !
I was wondering if anyone has run across a source (FTP, etc) that
has scientific applications that run under the Linux OS ? Chemistry,
biology and medical types, specifically. I did the archie-thing with
every parameter I could think of with no luck. Sorry if this is really
not the area to post but a similar post on comp.os.linux didn't help.
Thanks !
   *  Jim Schwendinger, RN   ::   There comes a point when all  *
   *  ACLS Certified         ::   men break down and do the     *
   *  CCU Nurse              ::   unthinkable: they actually    *
   *  Master's Candidate     ::   read the MANUAL !             *