windows and databases and local email

Frederick Garbrecht fgarbrec at POST.ITS.MCW.EDU
Thu Jul 15 09:41:17 EST 1993

We have used both PMail (Pegasus) (btw, there is a new Windows version
just released) and Microsoft Mail under a Novell 3.11 LAN.  We like PMail
because it is easier to administer and set up, and because it doesn't chew
up lots of memory just sitting around while its not working.  PMail works
with MHS.