Bio-Gopher Administrators list

Littlejohn Tim little at
Fri Jul 16 11:10:08 EST 1993

Bio-Gopher Administrators List up and Running
The Bio-Gopher Administrators mail list has been functioning for a
few weeks now.  This posting is a reminder to potential/actual Bio-
Gopher administrators about this mail list.

The primary function of the Bio-Gopher Administrators  list
is as a communication forum for all administrators of gopher
holes whose primary function is to  provide  information  on
the  biological sciences through gopher.  This list is main-
tained at the MegaGopher site at the University of Montreal.
If you would like more information, or would like to be  ad-
ded to the list, please send me an email at:
        tim at
Further Information
If you have any questions about gopher, Bio-Gophers, or the purpose
of this mail list, please just contact me.

Tim Littlejohn

E-mail:     little at         Tim Littlejohn
            tim at
Snail Mail: Departement de biochimie        Phone: (514) 343-7936
            Universite de Montreal          Fax:   (514) 343-2210
            C.P. 6128, succursale A,
            Montreal (Quebec), H3C 3J7