Xmosaic no longer on Bchm2.ACLCB

Rick Westerman westerm at aclcb.purdue.edu
Tue Jul 20 13:11:49 EST 1993

In the past couple of weeks I have seen postings about Xmosaic (version 1.0)
for VMS being available on my computer BCHM2.ACLCB.PURDUE.EDU.  I no longer
support Xmosaic for VMS and have thus removed the sources from the above
computer. I use, and I suggest other people use, Bjorn Nilsson's port of
version 1.2 located at ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu.

It appears that Xmosaic will never have VMS support compiled directly into
it. Instead of re-porting Xmosaic for each release, I've decided to let other
people (e.g., Bjorn) do the porting and instead concentrate on spending
what little free time I have on more biologically oriented programs.

-- Rick

Rick Westerman                System Manager of the AIDS Center Laboratory
westerm at aclcb.purdue.edu      for Computational Biochemistry (ACLCB), BCHM
Phone: (317) 494-0505         bldg., Purdue University, W. Lafayette, IN 47907
  FAX: (317) 494-7897