Looking for plasmid construction programs

James J. Campanella jjc4 at po.CWRU.Edu
Wed Jul 21 10:34:28 EST 1993

Dear netters,

We are looking for recommendations on good plasmid construction
programs (commercial) for OS-2 or Windows or DOS. If anyone has
a program they highly recommend, we would be grateful for a

Also, if anyone has any suggestions for FTP sites that we might
be able to access to get any non-commercial plasmid contructors,
we would be grateful for that info as well. Thank you.
--
Jim Campanella | Vila: This is stupid, Avon
Case Western   | Avon: When has that ever stopped us?