question: scanner software

Bill Melchior wmelchior at ntet.nctr.fda.gov
Wed Jun 2 12:06:00 EST 1993

We have a Molecular Dynamics PhosporImager.  We like it, but the ImageQuant
software will not do one thing we'd like:  produce three dimensional
pictures of the data, where the image looks like an aerial photograph of a
mountain range (NOT a contour map).

The data file is a .TIF file.  Does anyone know of a software package,
probably commercial, but others are acceptable, that will operate on a
.TIF file to produce a 3D image?

I will summarize responses sent directly to me.

Thanks, Bill
Views expressed are not necessarily those of NCTR, its sponsoring agencies,
or the United States government.

Bill Melchior                                ||
National Center for Toxicological Research   ||    ALL statements
Jefferson, AR  72079                         ||    in this
(501) 543-7206                               ||    signature box
                                             ||    are false.
WMELCHIOR at FDANT.NCTR.FDA.GOV                 ||