Mac seqeunce analysis package.

Cornelius Krasel zxmkr08 at studserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Sat Jun 5 09:24:49 EST 1993

In <2593.2c0e2aa8 at mbcl.rutgers.edu> verwaerde at mbcl.rutgers.edu writes:

>I bet this is a FAQ, sorry to bother: I'm willing to buy a sequnce analysis
>software package for Macintosh. I know Macdnasis; is there any equivalent of
>PCgene for the mac ?
>What are the other packages available ? (prizes and char.)

There is a quite exhaustive review by Harry Mangalam on the net (I
sent it to the original poster by email, but you will find it by
searching the old bionet.software issues with gopher) which is
nicely updated by an article in the May issue of TIBS (also by
HM).

--Cornelius.
--
/* Cornelius Krasel, Department of Physiological Chemistry, U Tuebingen    */
/* email: krasel at studserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de                             */