DNAGUI & Linux?

Fourie Joubert bio1 at navi.up.ac.za
Mon Jun 7 04:22:39 EST 1993

Hi

If anyone has DNAGUI working in Linux, I would really like to know what
changes they had to make?

I am new to C, very new to Linux, and quite desperate to get an Image
Analysis sytem running. When trying to "make", I get a wide range of
compiler warnings and a few serious compiler errors. I am using SLS Linux
and I seem to have all the necessary X-libs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

     _/_/_/_/  _/_/_/_/_/  Fourie Joubert
    _/            _/     Department of Biochemistry
   _/            _/    University of Pretoria
  _/_/_/_/      _/   South Africa
 _/            _/  bio1 at navi.up.ac.za
_/      _/_/_/_/                                 Disclaimer: "Fourie who?"