where is Charon package?

Rob Harper harper at convex.csc.FI
Wed Jun 9 01:03:28 EST 1993

In <m0o1kmh-0000lcC at ingen.cu> web!ceniai.cu!ingen.cu!carmas at NET.BIO.NET (Carlos Israel Armas) writes:

>hi netters!
>Just a ftp related question:
>I need to know where is located the package Charon which works with
>Pmail, serving as a gateway between UNIX and Netware mail systems.
>Someone told me it's on omnigate.clarkson.edu, but I do not
>know the exact subdirectory.
>Any help will be highly appreciated.
>thanks a lot.
>carlos

Try barnacle.erc.clarkson.edu in directory /contrib
or cs.dal.ca in directory /pub/comp.archives
or pinus.slu.se in directory /msdos.nfs.sunet.se/network/mail

Rob "at your service" Harper

 Rob Harper                        E-mail:          harper at convex.csc.fi
 Center for Scientific Computing   Molbio/software: harper at nic.funet.fi
 Tietotie 6, P.O. Box 405          Telephone:       +358 0 457 2076
 SF-02101 Espoo Finland            Fax:             +358 0 457 2302