RNA structure analysis

Peter De Rijk derijkp at reks.uia.ac.be
Wed Jun 9 08:50:19 EST 1993

Matthew Wakefield (genmjw at lure.latrobe.edu.au) wrote:
: Does anyone know of a good RNA structure program for the Mac or Vax that
: will cope with a 17Kb RNA molecule.  This RNA is ment to be functional and
: I would like to compare the stuctures found in several species.

DCSE is a sequence alignment editor which allows incorporation, comparison and
checking of RNA secondary structures, and lots more. It runs on VAX (and PC,
DECstations or Archimedes). I am currently finishing a releasable version. If
you're interested, contact me by E-mail.

Peter De Rijk
derijkp at reks.uia.ac.be