SYSTAT: Any experience?

Hu ZhiLiang hu at CALSHP.CALS.WISC.EDU
Fri Jun 11 14:27:48 EST 1993

>I'm looking for a Macintosh statistics package, and several colleagues
>have recommended SYSTAT, for around $600.  I would appreciate very much
>hearing from happy and unhappy users of SYSTAT, and/or references to
>any reviews.
>___________________________________
>William E. Williams, bwilliam at oyster.smcm.edu
>Divison of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
>St. Mary's College of Maryland
>St. Mary's City, MD 20686

     I would also like to learn something about that.  Besides, how is SYSTAT
     comparible to MINITAB of PC version in terms of statistical capability or
     power?  Of course they both are not comparible to SAS of mainframe version
     --- Is there any Mac statistical packages having capacity towards that
     direction?

     I would appreciate any comments on that respect.
--
                                        Yours faithfully
                                        Zhiliang[7m /-//_/_[m