Phylip on Iris Indigo - help!

Don Gilbert gilbertd at sunflower.bio.indiana.edu
Fri Jun 11 22:12:11 EST 1993

The compiled Phylip programs for various unixes at IUBio
are out-of-date, and I should have deleted them before now.
You and others wanting to run Phylip on Unix (and other platforms)
should pick up version 3.5 in C source form and compile them
according to simple instructions included.  Almost all Unix
computers have a C compiler of some kind on them that should
do the job.   That way you avoid these problems of my compiled
version not fitting your computer setup.
-- don
Don Gilbert                                     gilbert at bio.indiana.edu