New Radio-tracking Software

iatodd at vax.oxford.ac.uk iatodd at vax.oxford.ac.uk
Sat Jun 12 06:42:27 EST 1993

I have written an application for the Macintosh for the analysis of
radio-tracking data.  It is called 'Wildtrak' and performs most of the
standard non-parametric analyses for both individual and multiple ranges.
If anyone is interested I can send further details, either by e-mail or
normal post.  The price is 70 pounds sterling plus VAT (17.5% tax) plus
postage and packing (depending on location).  This includes a manual and
example files.

Ian Todd
Department of Zoology, Oxford University, South Parks Road,
Oxford, OX1 3PS  U.K.