Anyone using Gespasi?

Michael Holloway mhollowa at ic.sunysb.edu
Mon Jun 14 20:08:45 EST 1993

I'm evaluating the Windows metabolism simulator Gespasi, trying to figure
out whether I want to recommend it for use in an undergrad lab course.  Has
anyone else out there tried it or used it in a course?  My major problem
with it now is that the command strings its sending to Gnuplot for Win
are not correct.  It sends a "terminal type windows color" command that
Gnuplot does not recognize.  It was only by several happy accidents that I
found out that I could delay execution of the plotting and edit a temp
file that Gespasi creates.  Changing the line to "terminal type win" makes
it work.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  Has this happened to anyone
else?  A message sent to the author has not generated a response.

Thanks in advance,
Mike