Bio-gopher administrators mail list

Littlejohn Tim little at ERE.UMontreal.CA
Thu Jun 17 10:04:37 EST 1993

gilbertd at bio.indiana.edu (Don Gilbert) writes:

>There was a maillist for biogoph admins set up when
>biogophs started off, by Reinhard Doelz.

I have contacted Reinhard and suggested that we might merge the lists.

> One problem with mail lists of small readership is
>they quickly get forgotten.

I have been swamped with requests for this list in the few hours
since my initial posting; perhaps now the demand is much greater
and therefore the list will be used more.

I also suggest regular advertising on this bionet group, in the bionet FAQ,
and wherever else may be relevent. These steps should increase the utility
of the list.

>The netnews groups here
>can carry much of the traffic that might be associated
>with biogopher administration.

This may indeed wind up to be the case.

Tim

E-mail:     little at ere.umontreal.ca         Tim Littlejohn
            tim at bch.umontreal.ca

Snail Mail: Departement de biochimie        Phone: (514) 343-7936
            Universite de Montreal          Fax:   (514) 343-2210
            C.P. 6128, succursale A,
            Montreal (Quebec), H3C 3J7
            CANADA