User's Guide for GCG ?

Charles A. Alexander charles at MEDINFO.ROCHESTER.EDU
Mon Jun 21 08:39:53 EST 1993

>Date: 21 Jun 1993 08:24:35 -0500 (CDT)
>From: David Lapointe <LAPOINTE%SHIRE at uthscsa.edu>
>Subject: User's Guide for GCG ?
>To: info-gcg at net.bio.net
>
>GCGers
>
>Earlier this year I recall a series of messages about a Users Guide to GCG
>being produced by someone on the list. I have lost track of those messages.
>Did this document get produced?
>
>Related to this, how can one search the old INFO-GCG archives?
>
>Thanks
>

>.david
>
>+*******************************************************************+
>* David Lapointe,Ph.D.              | INTERNET:lapointe at uthscsa.edu *
>* UT Health Science Center          | BITNET:  lapointe at uthscsa     *
>* 7703 Floyd Curl Drive             | BellNet: 210 567-2112         *
>* San Antonio, Texas 78284-7832     |                               *
>*      Practice Random Kindness and Senseless Acts of Beauty        *
>+********************************************************************

Hi David

That person was me.  We have been busy with the installation of a new VMS system
here for biocomputing and the user guide revision has been on the backburner.
But I have begun to pick at it and will probably have it ready in a month.
My apologies to all the other netters who expressed an interest.  I have not
forgotten who you are and will post to bio-soft as soon as it is done.

Thanks for your patience

Charles Alexander

University of Rochester Med. Ctr.
Div. of Medical Informatics,
601 Elmwood Ave., Box BPHYS
Rochester, New York 14642
FAXnet:		(716) 275-6007
AT&Tnet:	(716) 275-0643

Internet:	Charles at Medinfo.rochester.edu
Bitnet:			GCGC at UORDBV