Molscript (and PK software)

Jenny Barna jcjb at
Thu Jun 24 04:41:50 EST 1993

bspahh at (Andrew Henry) writes:

>In the referenced article, pettsj at (James Petts) writes:

>>Hello. Can anybody point me in the direction of Molscript for SGIs?

>From the Molscript documentation ...

[text removed]

>|  There is no fee for academic institutions. The address is:

[OLD address removed]

PLEASE NOTE: the address at Cambridge quoted for Per Kraulis, taken from
the Molscript documentation is now OUT-OF-DATE. His new address is:

Dr Per Kraulis
Center for Structural Biochemistry
Karolinska Institute
S-141 57 Huddinge

phone +46 8 608 9266
fax   +46 8 608 9290

email pjk at

PLEASE don't try to contact him at Cambridge UK!
Jenny Barna                      | Internet jcjb at
Department of Biochemistry       | JANET    jcjb at
Tennis Court Road                | Phone    +44 223 333596
Cambridge CB2 1QW, UK            | FAX      +44 223 333345