LPR Daemon for LWP!?!?

Fourie Joubert bio1 at navi.up.ac.za
Tue Jun 29 11:21:45 EST 1993

>Does anyone know where I can find a lpr daemon that will work with Novell's
>LAN Workplace TCPIP. I work on a remote RS6000 but need to print my stuff on
>our local networked HPII.

SORRY, I hit the wrong group, it should have gone to comp.protocols.ibmpc :-)

     _/_/_/_/  _/_/_/_/_/  Fourie Joubert
    _/            _/     Department of Biochemistry
   _/            _/    University of Pretoria
  _/_/_/_/      _/   South Africa
 _/            _/  bio1 at navi.up.ac.za
_/      _/_/_/_/                                 Disclaimer: "Fourie who?"