2D-analysis software

PUN Thierry pun at cui.unige.ch
Wed Jun 30 06:26:44 EST 1993

In article <1993Jun29.131129.20118 at gserv1.dl.ac.uk> hugh at corvus.sunet.se writes:

>Hi. We sould like to gather opinions about good and/or cheap
>and/or PD software for 1D and 2D PAGE gel analysis.

Hello,

Another free software with a 1D gel program is LaboImage.
By the way, the 1D gel part was also developped at the NIH.

LaboImage source code is available by anonymous ftp at:
1) ftp.teleos.com, login name anonymous,
   in pub/VISION-LIST-ARCHIVE/SHAREWARE.
2) peipa.essex.ac.uk, login name anonymous, in ipa/proc-src.

Best regards,

     Prof. Thierry Pun, Computer Vision Group
     Computing Science Center, University of Geneva
     24, r. General Dufour, CH-1211 Geneva 4, SWITZERLAND
     Phone : +41(22) 705 7627; secr: x7660; fax: x7780
     E-mail: pun at cui.unige.ch [or pun at cgeuge51.bitnet]