Root mean square distance between two known structures?

Roy Omond omond at
Thu Mar 18 07:32:12 EST 1993

In article <1993Mar18.115004.23847 at>, bionet at writes:
>         For this purpose, I use an excellent (fast and efficient) routine
>  written in FORTRAN by Wolfgang KABSCH who used to work at the Max-Planck
>  Institut at Heidelberg. I apologize for not knowing his E-mail address, but
>  I'm sure that those people working at the EMBL who read this B-Board will
>  know it and will forward it (I am reluctant to send Kabsch's routine by mail
>  without his permission).

Wolfgang Kabsch is still at the Max-Planck Institut f|r medizinische
Forschung in Heidelberg;  the institute is still in the throes of
establishing a real Internet link cum mailer etc.  For the time
being, you can still reach Wolfgang at the e-mail address :

	Kabsch at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE

In fact, even when the MPI gets its mailer up and running properly,
the address will still continue to work (I'll automatically forward

Roy Omond
System Manager/PostMaster etc. etc.
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Heidelberg, Germany.