Follow-up Post on Unix Bibliography Software

Wed Mar 24 09:39:44 EST 1993

	Below are follow-up posts to the discussion generated on unix
bibliography software.  Through a connection at the University of California
I managed to locate the source of BibIX and I received a reply from an
ardent BibTeX user on the merits of this software other than its price ($0),
which contains several good tips and sources.  These are enclosed for your

				hope this is of some use
				Norman Eberhardt
				eberhardt at

1.  Re: BibIX