Prosite?????

dlowry at cmu.unige.ch dlowry at cmu.unige.ch
Tue May 4 07:05:37 EST 1993

In article <1s4nvl$1s1 at gondor.sdsu.edu> hsb at ucssun1.sdsu.edu (Hirdeypal S. Bhathal) writes:

>Hi Netter
>		What are the hardware requirements to run Prosite. Can I
>run it on Quadra 800. Where can I get it. Thanks.
>
>Hirdeypal
>hsb at ucssun1.sdsu.edu

Dear Hirdeypal,

PROSITE - A Dictionary of Sites and Patterns in Protein Sequences is a
DATABASE!  (of sites and patterns in protein sequences) - maintained
by Dr. Amos Bairoch.  There are quite a few programs that can search a
sequence using the Prosite database.

I am not sure what a Quadra 800 is!  Please send me e-mail and I'll
look into what programs run on it for you, if you like.

- Dorothy Lowry
  (NON-DISCLAIMER:  I am Dr. Bairoch's grad student.)