dlowry at dlowry at
Tue May 4 07:05:37 EST 1993

In article <1s4nvl$1s1 at> hsb at (Hirdeypal S. Bhathal) writes:
>Hi Netter
>		What are the hardware requirements to run Prosite. Can I
>run it on Quadra 800. Where can I get it. Thanks.
>hsb at

Dear Hirdeypal,

PROSITE - A Dictionary of Sites and Patterns in Protein Sequences is a
DATABASE!  (of sites and patterns in protein sequences) - maintained
by Dr. Amos Bairoch.  There are quite a few programs that can search a
sequence using the Prosite database.

I am not sure what a Quadra 800 is!  Please send me e-mail and I'll
look into what programs run on it for you, if you like.

- Dorothy Lowry
  (NON-DISCLAIMER:  I am Dr. Bairoch's grad student.)