Conway's Life

Cornelius Krasel zxmkr08 at studserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu May 6 08:29:50 EST 1993

In <lwalsh.736626655 at news.cso.uiuc.edu> lwalsh at nemo (Laura L. Walsh) writes:

>I am looking for the Game of Life, specifically one
>that will run on a Macintosh.  I have tried using
>archie, but I am not sure of the exact title of the
>game and I couldn't find what I thought was the
>correct software.  I know someone said there was
>an After Dark module by that name, but I want to
>use this software in a course, and I don't think the
>AD module would be usable in that manner.

I know of two versions of Life for After Dark. One
of these is configurable, i.e. you can setup
the patterns. It is called Life II and should
be available from sumex-aim.stanford.edu.
If not, mail me and I'll send you a binhexed
version.

Sorry to post this on the net, but the return
address of Laura is invalid (domain name missing).

--Cornelius.
--
/* Cornelius Krasel, Department of Physiological Chemistry, U Tuebingen    */
/* email: krasel at studserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de                             */