Conway's Life

James Petts pettsj at visigoth.demon.co.uk
Thu May 6 03:23:34 EST 1993

In article <lwalsh.736626655 at news.cso.uiuc.edu>, lwalsh at nemo (Laura L.
Walsh) wrote:

> I am looking for the Game of Life, specifically one
> that will run on a Macintosh.  I have tried using
> archie, but I am not sure of the exact title of the
> game and I couldn't find what I thought was the
> correct software.  I know someone said there was
> an After Dark module by that name, but I want to
> use this software in a course, and I don't think the
> AD module would be usable in that manner.
> Laura Walsh

I have something called LifeLab, which came along with my copy of OzTeX. If
you can't find anything on archie under this name, drop me a line, and I
will binhex it and e-mail it to you. It is, BTW, one of the best
implementations I have seen, with an amazing collection of predefined
patterns.

 ===> James Petts <===

pettsj at visigoth.demon.co.uk    ..oo000oo..     PGP 2.X key on the servers