Prediction of Antigenic Sites in Peptides

Mon May 10 18:23:22 EST 1993

In article <1993May10.144610.29615 at>
pwoollar at (Peter Woollard x3296) writes:
>We are interested in UNIX software for specifically predicting antigenic
>sites in peptide sequences.  Does anyone know of any suitable programs?
>Literature searches have pulled out a few programs potentially suitable,
>but these tend to be written for the MacIntosh or for the PC (in basic).
>A summary of any replies will be posted to the net.
>       Peter Woollard
>Computing Services Section, MRC-Clinical   Internet: p.woollard at
>Research Centre and Human Genome Mapping   Janet:    p.woollard at
>Project Resource Centre, Watford Rd,       EARN/Bitnet:
>HARROW, Middx, HA1 3UJ, UK.                         p.woollard%crc at ukacrl
>Tel +44 (0)81 869 3296   Fax +44 (0)81 423 1275
I would be very interested in what you pull out, for most ANY platform.
If you would post them by platform, it would be a great service to all.
Timothy J. Shickley, Ph.D.   Director, Neurourology
Departments of Urology and Anatomy/Cell Biology
Temple University School of Medicine
3400 North Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19140
(VOICE/DATA) 215-221-8966; (VOICE)215-221-4567; (FAX)215-221-4565
INTERNET: shickley at     BITNET: shickley at templevm.bitnet
ICBM: 39 57 08N
      75 09 51W