where is Biotechnology Software?

Harry Mangalam mangalam at SALK-SC2.SDSC.EDU
Fri May 14 14:21:01 EST 1993

>Dear bio-soft netters,
>
>I read a message where the Biotechnology
>
>Software was the subject of discussion
>
>What is this? Is this a software journal?

It's a thin, very specialized (printed-on-paper) journal about biotech
software (amazingly enough).
>How can I get it?

It can be got from a well stocked library or by (relatively expensive - ~
$100 for 6 issues) personal subscription, publisher is Mary Ann Liebert,
New York, but I don't have the exact address with me.
   If biotech software interests you, it's a pretty good little rag - no
research per se, but if your're looking for an in-depth comparison of
Geneworks to MacVector, for instance, it's not bad.
Cheers
Harryy