Drawing Software

GEN5AJT at SOUTH-01.NOVELL.LEEDS.AC.UK GEN5AJT at SOUTH-01.NOVELL.LEEDS.AC.UK
Fri May 14 13:34:25 EST 1993

Hello Netters,

We are hoping to upgrade our pathetic computer hardware in the
department. We hope to go for an Elonex PC-425X and PC-433. The
university is a PC/workstation based campus and so Macs are out, as
they are much too expensive and incompatible. We need some drawing
package to run on our new 486SX & 486DX computers. They need to be
able to add drawings to thesis and provide good overall useability,
AND we need a Plasmid Drawing facility. This is possibly the prime
requirment, so we need a good PC Plasmid Drawing Package, which is
flexible, and can be used for drawing other things.

We have concidered MS Draw and Corel Draw III for Windows, but if it
would be cheaper to get the drawing packages separate we will
concider this. Any ideas Email me!

Adam J Trickett (Phd Evolutionary Genetics Group)

The Department of Genetics
The University of Leeds
Leeds
LS2 9JT