PlasmidArtist1.2 FORSALE $300

Howard Cash cash at uri.csmil.umich.edu
Tue May 18 10:03:18 EST 1993

I have spoke to Tom.  He received both of his copies of AssemblyLIGN and
Plasmid Artist for free as a beta tester and he does not need them anymore.
Here are two questions for anyone who might know how this situation works:
  1) Is there anything in violation of law or licensing agreements about
     buying software from a beta-tester who received a copy for free?
  2) Will this software (I presume that these are not the most up-to-date
     versions) be upgradable from the manufacturer?

Also, does anyone know how much PlasmidArtist costs on the open market?

Thanks,
Hobie