AUGUR program

bugg at bugg at
Tue May 18 16:01:19 EST 1993

I have posted this on the molecular biology methods and reagents board also,
because I am not really a software expert!
I am looking for the AUGUR program for calculating DNA twist angles.  It uses
the Tung-Harvey model, described in J. Biol. Chem. 261:3700-3709 (1986).  The
program was mentioned in a paper by Michael C. MacLeod in Nucleic Acids
Research 21:1439-1447 (1993), and he got it from R.Tan.  I have a friend who
knows Stephen Harvey, of the Tung-Harvey model, but I am not sure he was
involved with the program.
If anyone has it or knows where I can get it, please contact me by e-mail.  We
have both IBM and Mac in our lab.

Barbara Bugg
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Memphis, TN  USA  38105