PlasmidArtist 1.2 for sale cheap !!!

Thomas Collet collet at scripps.edu
Sun May 23 13:38:10 EST 1993

For sale: AssemblyLign (System 7-compatible) and PlasmidArtist 1.2 (also System 7-compatible). All include original manuals and disks as well as required copy-protection devices.

Price is negotible and probably quite low !!!
I am mailing from Germany, but that will not mean any extra complication for you. I would be willing to take a personal check drawn on a U.S. bank.

If you are interested at all, call 011-49-211-1364471 or 011-49-2159-1068 (in Germany) and leave a message. I will call back as soon as possible and deal with all the shipping arrangements. There will be no customs problem at all, as I bought the software in the U.S. to start with.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY BY EMAIL AS I DON'T HAVE REGULAR ACCESS TO THIS ACCOUNT!!!