Utility to: SeqAnalRef -> Medline Format

Harry Mangalam mangalam at SALK-SC2.SDSC.EDU
Tue May 25 18:56:56 EST 1993

Header says it all.  Before I spend endless awk-ward, sed-entary hours,
knitting and perl-ing a script to do it, has anyone built a script that
will convert the EMBL format of that wonderful database SeqAnalRef, to
something more amenable to being imported into EndNote (ie Medline format)?
   I've tried the little turbo pascal ProCite converter that Amos
recommends and while it appears to convert it to ProCite format (it does
something, anyway) EndNote is not impressed by the conversion.

Access to almost all OSs.
Any pointers?

Thanks
Harry