Reference Manager for Windows

Richard J. Hughes rhughes at ucsd.edu
Mon May 31 23:27:56 EST 1993

At the ASBMB meeting today, I took a look at Reference Manager for Windows.

Scrolling through a list of references was *so* slow that I thought it was
reading from a CD-ROM.  The sales droid became quite hostile when I asked
her why it was running so slowly.  She said it was running off the hard
disk.  I left before finding out what speed computer they were running their
demo on.

Can anyone else confirm this?  Is Reference Manager for Windows really,
really slow?

Richard

|  Dr. Richard J. Hughes                               rhughes at ucsd.edu  |
|  Department of Pharmacology                              <<KM6ED>>     |
|  University of California at San Diego              Tel (619) 534-2298 |
|  La Jolla,  CA 92093-0636                           FAX (619) 534-7461 |