qtl analysis with testcross population

Muhammad A. Lodhi mal5 at cornell.edu
Fri Nov 12 13:56:35 EST 1993

Dear Friends
        How does QTL analysis work in linkage maps developed with
pseudotest cross population.  As in such populations we get separate
linkage maps of each parent and as far as I know we can't combine them
together to get one map.  Whether QTL analysis is done separately on each
map or there is some better strategy that I could use.  I heard there are
some new software that people have been working with for sometimes.  If
someone has good experience with any of those please let me know.  Also if
someone wants to use my data for testing I will be very happy to talk about
Thanks in advance
Muhammad A. Lodhi
Cornell University
Geneva, NY 14456