SLT340 Plate reader?

Fourie Joubert bio1 at navi.up.ac.za
Wed Oct 6 04:48:19 EST 1993

Hi

I'm writing some Windows software to drive our SLT340 microtitre plate
reader. However, I'm having some difficulty with the serial coms. The manual
shows two cables, one for XT's and one for AT's. The XT cable works fine,
but the AT cable doesn't even open the com port.

The connections are as follows:
XT:
Reader       PC
2      ->    3
3      ->    2
7      ->    7
plus PC side 4->5 and 6->8->20.

AT:
Reader       PC
2      ->    2
3      ->    3
7      ->    5
plus PC side 1->4->6 and 7->8.

Has anybody else had the same trouble, or does someone know who to contact
at SLT?

Any help would be appreciated very much!

     _/_/_/_/  _/_/_/_/_/  Fourie Joubert
    _/            _/     Department of Biochemistry
   _/            _/    University of Pretoria
  _/_/_/_/      _/   South Africa
 _/            _/  bio1 at navi.up.ac.za
_/      _/_/_/_/                                 Disclaimer: "Fourie who?"