problems with Treealign

bionet%FRCGM51.earn at bionet%FRCGM51.earn at
Fri Oct 8 08:00:23 EST 1993

>I recently picked up the latest version of Treealign from the iubio server.
> Unfortunately, I can't get it to run on any of my systems.  On my Indigo
>and R/S 6000 it wont read in the sequences, on the Vax (VMS) it reads fine,
>but dies in the alignment process.
 I had exactly the same problem on my Vax/VMS and couldn't find out why.
Thus Treealign has never been run here.
 Sorry that I can't be more positive...
  Jean-Loup Risler                      Tel:  (33 1) 69 82 31 34
  CNRS                                  Fax:  (33 1) 69 07 49 73
  Centre de Genetique Moleculaire       Email: risler at
  91198 Gif sur Yvette Cedex  France    Email: risler at frcgm51.bitnet