Info needed on Reference & Submission Manager

Chad Price x7936 cprice at netserv.unmc.edu
Wed Oct 13 09:17:01 EST 1993

HYUNERHO at KRSNUCC1.BITNET writes:

>Is there any reference manager which will keep track of any article
>information in flat form and prints out to printer or disk as
>required form of interested journals ?

there is a review of the most popular commerical efforts in PC Magazine within
the last month. There are lots of shareware and public domain efforts, some of
which are equally (or nearly so) as the commercial efforts. I've written one
which requires the Advanced Revelation database to run, but matches most of the
commercial features. There are lots of others -

chad
chad at windsurf.unmc.edu
cprice at netserv.unmc.edu