Looking for image analysis software

Peter Earle pearle at morgan.ucs.mun.ca
Mon Oct 18 13:51:47 EST 1993

 I am looking for software that can perform quantitative analyses of captured
video images for use in numerical ecology studies. I am aware of the MorphoSys
program produced by the University Herbarium at Berkeley which probably would
be satisfactory, but I was wondering if there is anything else out there which
could do this type of job (a Mac or Windows application for example).