Looking for image analysis software

Peter Earle pearle at morgan.ucs.mun.ca
Mon Oct 18 13:51:47 EST 1993

 I am looking for software that can perform quantitative analyses of captured
video images for use in numerical ecology studies. I am aware of the MorphoSys
program produced by the University Herbarium at Berkeley which probably would
be satisfactory, but I was wondering if there is anything else out there which
could do this type of job (a Mac or Windows application for example).
                         Peter Earle, Biology Dept.
                         Memorial University
                         St. John's, NF, Canada