HELP: Visualization of Amino Acid Physical Properties

Georg Fuellen fuellen at athena.mit.edu
Thu Oct 21 14:30:45 EST 1993

Dear bio-netters,

I am looking for a software package to visualize amino acid sequences
e.g. by plotting physical properties (molar volume, hydrapathy, ...)
using 3-dimensional and/or color plots, for MAC or SGI.
If the software could do some analysis, it would even be better.

Georg Fuellen
fuellen at mit.edu

P.S. I've already had a look at GCD, which seems not to be available
for our hardware, and at Gentools from Texas which is not mentioned very often
and I wonder why.