design of restriction sites in ORF

Joel Caillet caillet at fr.ibpc
Thu Oct 21 05:11:02 EST 1993

        Dear netters

        I'm looking for a program, "something easy to use", permitting the
design of restriction sites in a nucleotides sequence, keeping open the
reading frames.
        Where could I find this kind of program ?

        Thanks in advance

                                    @@@@
                                   (0  0)
( Joel CAILLET                            Tel : (1) 43 25 26 09           )
( CNRS URA 1139                           Tel : (1) 40 51 83 67 direct    )
( Service de Biochimie                    Fax : (1) 40 46 83 31           )
( Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique   E-mail : Caillet at arthur.citi2.fr)
( 13, rue Pierre et Marie Curie                    Caillet at .ibpc.fr       )
( 75005 PARIS                                                             )