RasMol Prg Help needed

Dan Roberts Roberts_D at BMS.COM
Thu Oct 21 15:23:32 EST 1993

I got finally had time to get RasMol running on my 486.  I am having
problems getting the prg to read PDB files.  I user gopher to Brookhaven
get the info I want, which comes to my e-mail account on my MAC which I
then convert to an MS-DOS disk.  I have tried all different variations of
themes to get RasMol to read any of the files I want besides the two that
are in the RasMol FTP directory..Can anyone help me out??..Thanks.>Dan

Dan Roberts
BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB PHARM. RES. CENTER           "Nature is last at Bats"
PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY U.S.A. PLANET EARTH, MILKY-WAY GALAXY
<<<<INTERNET ADDRESS>>>>Roberts_D at BMS.COM