One more question about Windows 3.1

dspete at helix.nih.gov dspete at helix.nih.gov
Mon Oct 25 13:48:01 EST 1993

In article <931020194237.2562f90d at CSUSYS.CTSTATEU.EDU>,
<LETTIERE_DAJ at CSUSYS.CTSTATEU.EDU> writes:
> From: LETTIERE_DAJ at CSUSYS.CTSTATEU.EDU (Dan Lettiere)
> Newsgroups: bionet.software
> Subject: One more question about Windows 3.1
> Date: 20 Oct 93 23:42:37 GMT
> Sender: shibumi at net.bio.net
>
> Hello,
>
> 	Just one more question that popped to mind while copying files.  Not
> that it is essencial, but is there a utility that will give me a status bar
> for how much of a file has been completed?
>
> 					Thank you,
>
> 					Dan Lettiere

Dan,

Try Norton Desktop for Windows, an add-on interface for Win 3.1. Makes Windows
far easier to use. You can assign frequently used programs to a Launch Manager
available from any window. The file manager is much improved and places drive
icons right on the desk top.

David Peterson

* Dr. David S. Peterson             Phone  (301) 496-4023               *
* National Institutes of Health                                         *
* Laboratory of Malaria Research    Fax    (301) 402-0079               *
* Bldg4, Rm B1-34                                                       *
* Bethesda MD, 20892                Email: dspete at helix.nih.gov         *