Unzipping ""Gopher""...

wetsel_r at msdisk.wustl.edu wetsel_r at msdisk.wustl.edu
Mon Oct 25 11:15:28 EST 1993

Greetings:  Please forgive the simplistic question - but, I've opted
to try and set up a 'gopher' for searches and information retrival.
However, being new to VAX-VMS, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
I've obtained and unzip.exe for the VAX from the wuarchive, set up the
symbolic definitions, but other than getting an initial options screen,
I have been unable to 'unzip' the VAX version of the gopher.

What am I missing or failing to do?  I've been trying to unzip the
gopher.zip file all within the same (new) subdirectory -
unzip gopher209.zip  is the command I've tried w/o success.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
David
haviland at kids.wustl.edu