IBI Pustell Software; Adress / e-mail / Fax no NEEDED

Sebastian Bunka i102pc1 at edvznovell2.vu-wien.ac.at
Wed Oct 27 09:29:24 EST 1993

Hi netters,

I urgently need the fax/e-mail/phone-no. of the manuf. of the software
IBI Pustell Sequence analysis package!
(DNA->Prot, RE-analysis, Prot. analysis etc.)

Are there other packages for Intel-machines available

(DNA, RE, Protein anal. stuff, propably plasmid-drawing, that4s worth the
money??)

Yes, I just got a phone call from our computer center - there is money for
this stuff!

Thanks in advance!

SWB

            `oo'
          ( O  O )
             vv \\
                  \\
		    \\		  email:
                      [ Sebastian.Bunka at vu-wien.ac.at ]
                        phone:                   FAX:
                +43-1-71155260          +43-1-7149110
Location: earth, europe, austria, vienna  Inst. of Bacteriology  Vet.Univ.